We implement individual concepts and develop special solutions
Whenever an existing product with its properties, dimensions, colour or other criteria does not fit, we feel especially challenged because KROmedia stands for individual and unique products that offer exactly what the customer needs.
Test our creativity!
One example why we like “special solutions” so much: Our KM-30 I 89 was developed as a “special solution” for a special task. Meanwhile, this system has become part of our standard program, which we have successfully used in large quantities.
The KROmedia pylon mount for interactive systems
- Multifunctional pylon system for whiteboards, smartboards or displays.
- Wall-mounted on solid walls or lightweight walls.
- A special KM beamer holder adjustable in all directions with clean cable routing.
KROmedia pylon mount KM-30 I 89
The board is mounted on a mounting frame and moved in a precision profile by a guide carriage with a total of 8 ball bearing mounted rollers. A tilting of the system when moving the board is impossible. The special KROmedia beamer mount with spring-loaded beamer plate is suitable for holding ultra-short distance beamers from various manufacturers. Thus the system can also be used with future beamers.
All cables run through the metal tube of the beamer mount, behind the board along, so the cables are protected and not visible. The special KROmedia rubber-metal spring-buffer combination protects the beamer system from strong vibrations (upper and lower end position).
KROmedia universal whiteboard holder can be used for all common interactive boards and beamers
- TÜV certified (TÜV Thuringia)
- Beamer is bolted to the bracket with low-vibration metal spring buffers
- For boards up to 135″ possible without problems
- Position of the beamer can be moved horizontally, vertically, back and forth
- Material: Frame consists of a torsion-resistant, welded steel construction
- Pylon height: 2700 mm (special dimensions are possible)
- Colour columns: Natural anodised aluminium, frame and metal parts in powder-coated steel
- Lift of the system up to 1100 mm (depending on weight, room height, stop)
- Panel wings and chassis optionally available