Mechanical pylon height adjustment for interactive displays
- For all common interactive displays up to 86 inches
- Maximum load: up to 120 kg
- Easy and continuous height adjustment up to 1100 mm (depending on display weight, room height and stop)
- Frame consists of torsionally rigid and welded steel construction
- Height of the pylons 2700 mm (standard dimension) – Special dimensions are possible on request
The display is mounted on the mounting frame. A total of 8 ball bearing riveted precision rollers are guided in a precision guide. Tilting of the system during movement is impossible if the board is mounted correctly.
The special KROmedia rubber-rubber-metal spring buffer combination protects the display system from strong vibrations (upper and lower end position of the pylon system)
Suitable for any Vesa standard
Colour of the pylons: Natural anodised aluminium, frame and metal parts in powder-coated steel.