Further models for interactive board systems or display systems
New mechanical wall-mounted display hub.
KM 30 I 89 D-G
- The wall-mounted version impresses with its clear lines.
- The mechanical height adjustment allows the installation of displays up to 90″ (98″ on request) by means of a counterweight running in the frame box.
- Stroke (load at approx. 120 kg incl. panel sash): 650 mm (800 mm stroke on request)
- Subsequent weight adjustment is easily possible by means of adjustable/removable weights.
- Panel wings can thus be retrofitted at any time.
- This solution is also available as mobile version KM 30 I 89 D-G-F.
New mechanical frame lift for whiteboards with interactive projector on mobile frame.
KM 20 I 2012-F
- The lifting system works mechanically with counterweight and is hidden in a frame box.
- By means of adjustable/removable weights a subsequent weight adjustment is easily possible. (e.g. in case of projector replacement)
- Underlaid heavy-duty castors (2 of which have brakes) ensure unlimited mobility.
- Panel wings are possible with this solution on request.