KROmedia solutions for digital and analog working methods in industry, trade, banks, museums
How do you address your customers and visitors directly without tying up your staff for these tasks? With an interactive display in the right place, you can present information, your products or services to your customers and visitors using professional equipment.
- You are a car dealership and want to present your current new vehicles?
- You are a bank and want to present your current financial services?
- You are a real estate agent and want to present your objects interactively?
- You are a medical practice and want to inform your patients?
- You are a museum and want to guide your visitors through your exhibition?
- You are an administration and want to interactively guide your visitors to the right employee?
You have an idea for the use of an interactive display? Great, then we have the solution. In discussions with our customers we find new applications for our interactive solutions every day.
In the entrance or waiting area of your company, on the floors of your museum or in the lobby of your hotel: The interactive KROmedia display solutions can be installed permanently or mobile and address your customers/visitors directly. You can use your staff for other tasks and still interactively inform and inspire your customers and visitors.
Solutions for displays up to 90 inch
- Electromotive height-adjustable mono-pylon system for displays up to 90 inch diagonal; stroke (maximum 150 kg): ca, 500 mm – vertically height-adjustable by means of double push-button
- Special KROmedia display holder with tubular steel construction for holding displays from various manufacturers
- The display is mounted to the KROmedia VESA box by means of a mounting frame/tube construction with self-locking nuts
- Sashes are optionally available and are attached to the frame system with hinges (KM0117084)
- All cables run behind the display and are protected
- Colour of E-pylons: Aluminium natural anodised, frame and metal parts made of powder-coated steel
- Centre of the Vesa image in lowest position from the ground = approx. 1000 mm, in highest position approx. 1500 mm.
- The centre of the display depends on the shot – usually about 10 – 80 mm higher than the centre of the Vesa shot.
- Load distribution rail for use on lightweight walls (optional)
- Floor leveling foot made of approx. 8 mm steel, for load distribution on the floor (optional)
- Options: Aluminium shelf, mobile drive system (no panel wings possible here)