The StarBoards FX-89/98 bring finger-operated interactivity to your classroom or conference room. These models combine sleek design and a robust interface with the latest interactive technology.
Finger operation and multi-touch gestures make the boards intuitive to use. The large surface of the boards offers additional workspace and allows comfortable working even in a group.
Finger control technology
Use your finger, stylus pen, or any object to easily navigate through workspaces, web pages, and multimedia content.
Easily control your whiteboard with multi-touch gestures: note, erase, scroll, zoom. DeepL Access to frequently used tools.
Six-user input allows six users to write and work simultaneously on the entire StarBoard interface. Use with whiteboard markers is possible.
- Multi-touch gestures for intuitive operation
- Magnetic surface
- 15 function keys on each page for quick access to the most frequently used tools
- Low weight despite steel surface
- Improved wall bracket for easy mounting
- Delivery includes stylus pen and StarBoard software
Article number up to 89″: KM-30 I 89
Article number up to 98″: KM-30 I 98
KROmedia pylon height adjustment
- TÜV tested (TÜV-Thuringia)
- Stroke up to 1100 mm
- Pylon height 2700 mm (special dimensions possible)
- For boards up to 135 inch
- Panel wings optionally available
- Suitable for all common boards and projectors
- Spring-loaded beamer plate for mounting of Ultra-short-distance projectors of different brands